We hunt rain or shine. However, our schedule may change due to severe weather or other factors. Changes to venue or cancellations will be made to this online calendar, posted on the front page of this website, and emailed to members no later than 6:00 am on hunt day.
- This event has passed.
Hunt Cross Country Clinic
June 9, 2019
Wentworth Hunt is very proud to present a unique opportunity to improve your skills in riding to hounds across country on real hunt territory. Booli Selmayr, previously from the Millbrook Hunt and Advanced eventing fame, is teaching a clinic specific for the rigors of hunting cross country. This clinic is open to foxhunters, eventers, and other riders looking to improve their cross country riding. Foxhunters will be given priority.
Highlights & What To Expect:
- Learn to ride in better balance with your horse over many hours of hunting
- Gain confidence riding at speed and in groups
- Gain confidence on varied terrain and over varied hunt jumps
- Build skills that keep you and your horse safe while riding cross country
- Build on your eventing horse’s confidence and ability to jump out of stride
- Test your horse’s ability to foxhunt and ride in a group in a safe controlled environment
Information and Entry Form: